BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Kamis, 25 November 2010

GAINING ATTENTION

Gaining attention is a way or expression that is spoken so that other people will pay their attention to that we want to.

♥ How to gaining attention:
♦ Attention please !
♦ Excuse me
♦ Look here
♦ Listen to me,please !
♦ Waiters ?
♦ Wow, really ?
♦ I’m listening
♦ I’m sorry, but..

♥ Asking for attention (formal-informal):
♦ Look at me !
♦ Hey
♦ Look
♦ Excuse me !
♦ Attention, please !
♦ Sorry to bother you

♥ Showing Attention:
♦ I know what you mean
♦ I see
♦ Tell me more about it
♦ Mmm…
♦ Really ?
♦ Aha…
♦ Oh my god !
♦ Well, well, well
♦ How interesting
♦ Is that all
♦ Indeed
♦ Oh, no !
♦ Look at you
♦ Is everything, all right ?
♦ What’s the matter ?




☺ Example:

Rio : Excuse me, Mr !

Ricky : Yes, what happen ?

Rio : Can you speak in Germany ?

Ricky : Oh, I can’t speak in Germany, Sir. I just can speak an English. I’m sorry

Rio : Okay, Thank you Sir.

Ricky : You are welcome

0 komentar: